This is Team Superluminal PAC-rom 5.1.1 port for your Xiaomi mi4c 3gb/32gb
PAC-ROM offers a unique custom rom experience with “PAC-team” tweaks and options, including elements and features from the best roms out there. Why choose among roms, when you can have it “ALL-IN-ONE” package!
In PAC-rom, there is the best taste of Cyanogenmod, Paranoid Android and Anroid Open Kang Project rom features.
Not tested by us, but reported to work on mi4c 2gb/16gb version
Older: (Not recommended to use)
PAC-ROM 5.1.1 Highlights
- Lots of UI tweaks, you choose the UI features!
- Good battery life
- Performance -> Kernel Audiutor
- Good multilanguage support
- Pre-rooted (enable in developer settings)
- Audio FX (equalizer)
- No manufacturer pre-installed crappy software, you choose what to install!
- CM Theme Engine (lots of themes available)
- Some features
- Gesture Anywhere
- Omni Switch
- Quick Setting Panel Options
- Traffic / Data indicator
- Clock Options (for Notification bar)
- Animation controls
- Lock screen customization
- Recent App panel options
- Wakelock blocker
- PIE control
- Navigation bar
How to install:
NOTE: If you dont have custom recovery installed yet, please see instructions for that elsewhere. (see TS TWRP recovery page)
0) If you want to be safe: Backup apps/sms/etc with some app (e..g Titanium)
1) boot into lollipop compatible TWRP (or similar) recovery (TS TWRP)
2) Backup -> swipe to backup
- When coming from ANY other ROM than TS PAC-rom LP-MR1 5.1.1:
- 2.1) Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select system, data, cache and dalvik cache partition (Swipe to wipe)
3) install pac_libra_LP-MR1.Unofficial_xxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.zip (select from storage or via adb sideload)
4) install gapps same way (if you need/like)
NOTE: All changes in system partition are lost when you update ROM.
- selinux in permissive mode
See forum post “FAQ”
Special thanks to:
See forum post “Reporting Bugs”
We have spent enormous amount of time for porting this ROM.
All work is done in our spare time. We give this for you as free of charge.
If you like our work, please consider donating some money for a new porting equipments.
Or just few bucks for team members to have a nice cold beer after long day of coding 😉
Rom discussion and questions here
– Team Superluminal
* Your warranty is now void. *
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.