No need for separate baseband update, since it is installed automatically.
Older (Not recommended to use)
Omni ROM Highlights
- Overall fast and smooth (and stable too)
- No manufacturer pre-installed crappy software, you choose what to install!
- Lots of UI tweaks, you choose the UI features!
- Layers Manager supported (needs root access)
- Good battery life
- Performance modes (also power save mode)
- Good multilanguage support
- Optional root access
- DSP Manager(equalizer)
- Basic Omni features (allmost pure AOSP)
- Snapdragon camera
- Light & Dark theme
How to install:
NOTE: If you dont have custom recovery installed yet, please see instructions for that elsewhere. (see TS TWRP recovery page)
0) If you want to be safe: Backup apps/sms/etc with some app (e..g Titanium)
1) boot into lollipop compatible TWRP (or similar) recovery (TS TWRP)
2) Backup -> swipe to backup
- When coming from ANY other ROM than TS Omni Rom:
- 2.1) Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select system, data, cache and dalvik cache partition (Swipe to wipe)
3) install omni-6.0.1-xxxxxxxx-libra-TS.zip (select from storage or via adb sideload) and must install gapps same time with the rom if you make clean install (if you need/like)
3.5) install FW update, if needed. (miui v220.127.116.11 fw update here)
NOTE: All changes in system partition are lost when you update ROM.
- Sim activation/deactivation via Settings is broken (always activated)
- selinux permissive mode
Special thanks to:
See forum post “FAQ”
See forum post “Reporting Bugs”
We have spent enormous amount of time for porting this ROM.
All work is done in our spare time. We give this for you as free of charge.
If you like our work, please consider donating some money for a new porting equipments.
Or just few bucks for team members to have a nice cold beer after long day of coding 😉
Rom discussion and questions here
– Team Superluminal
* Your warranty is now void. *
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.