Not tested by us, but reported to work on mi4c 2gb/16gb version
Older: (Not recommended to use)
CM12.1 ROM Highlights
- Stable and smooth
- TS OTA update service enabled
- No manufacturer pre-installed crappy software, you choose what to install!
- Privacy Guard, you choose what permission apps can have!
- Lots of UI tweaks, you choose the UI features!
- CM Theme Engine (lots of themes available)
- Overall fast, smooth and stable
- Good battery life
- Performance modes (also power save mode)
- Good multilanguage support
- Pre-rooted (enable in developer settings)
- Audio FX (equalizer)
- And all other cyanogenmod goodies! Too much to list here
How to install:
NOTE: If you dont have custom recovery installed yet, please see instructions for that elsewhere. (see TS TWRP recovery page)
0) If you want to be safe: Backup apps/sms/etc with some app (e..g Titanium)
1) boot into lollipop compatible TWRP (or similar) recovery (TS TWRP)
2) Backup -> swipe to backup
- When coming from ANY other ROM than stable TS CM12.1:
- 2.1) Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select system, data, cache and dalvik cache partition (Swipe to wipe)
3) install cm-12.1-xxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-libra.zip (select from storage or via adb sideload)
4) install gapps same way (if you need/like)
NOTE: All changes in system partition are lost when you update ROM.
- selinux in permissive mode
Special thanks to:
- CyanogenMod team & everyone who’s been working on CM12.1
- Slim gapps
See forum post “FAQ”
See forum post “Reporting Bugs”
We have spent enormous amount of time for porting this ROM.
All work is done in our spare time. We give this for you as free of charge.
If you like our work, please consider donating some money for a new porting equipments.
Or just few bucks for team members to have a nice cold beer after long day of coding 😉
Rom discussion and questions here
– Team Superluminal
* Your warranty is now void. *
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.