WiFi – weak signal of K910 Lenovo

Home Forums Lenovo Vibe Z k910 General Discussion WiFi – weak signal of K910 Lenovo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paras3604 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

besik33
    Participant

Hello,
    I have notice that meny people has problem with weak WiFi signal.
    After one year of enjoying Lenovo K910, the WiFi signal dropped almost to minimum (approx 2 meters from router).
    Many people believed that WiFi problem is connected with a new firmware. I have flashed almost all possible firmware, changed a mainboard – due bricked phone etc. – however the weak WiFi persisted . . . .
    Therefore I was forced to buy another phone, and I left K910 for kidgames.

Nowadays, I have just installed New Middle Holder Middle Frame For Lenovo K910 and WiFi strength is back at full strength. I hope that this information will help this coummunity.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Middle-Holder-Middle-Frame-For-Lenovo-K910-K910E-Vibe-Z-Housing-Case-Replacement-Parts-With/32716422813.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.aIGLnf

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  besik33.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  besik33.

vondes
    Participant

How can we use wifi in mobile-phone-tracker.org mobile recorder on Android in this phone?

paras3604
    Participant

Thanksgiving is going to take place this year on 23rd November 2017. There are a lot of stories revolving around the occasion and they include holiday Thanksgiving pictures that are particularly made available for the sake of children so that they could paint or color them. Besides, this time is also about turkeys to take home and then there are tasty holiday recipes that makes the occasion warmer for the people to join into it. However, we keep missing our loved ones who have been away from us. This is the time when the air around is filled with gratitude and love. This makes this ceremony even more auspicious. Here you can check

Happy Thanksgiving Images

Happy Thanksgiivng Images 2017

Thanksgiving Quotes Inspirational

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.