Weird battery life problems

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra General Discussion Weird battery life problems

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  viva1992 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

adamuadamu
    Participant

Hello!
    I’ve been using the TS’s ROMS since the end of 2015 on my mi4c.
    So far, no matter what, I was able to get somewhere between 3h-3h45m SoT; once got 4h30m but it never happened again.
    My battery got worn lately (ie. phone was switching off at about 30%) – ordered a new one, replaced – it got better in terms no surprise at 30% level, but not much better battery life from charge to charge
    So, I thouhgt I’d flash latest xiaomi.eu MIUI ROM to delete all leftovers and so on and reflash CM13.1 to see how battery life changed. Imagine my surprise to discover that I got less than 2h SoT within 12 hours of use! I didn’t install anything new – just flashed MIUI, run it for couple of hours, hated it, reflashed latest CM13.1 by TS and restored my TWRP backup. xda’s BBS show absolutely nothing unusual, about 5% of being awake at screen-off-time which I consider a good result.
    Can that be explained? What I am supposed to do to get back my previous batt life? I hoped to get closer to 5h SoT that some reported to achieve, but it turned out it’s gotten much worse.

Bloodshot
    Participant

Same here, my phone turned off one time at 10% on time on 15%. I tried to reset it by deleating the battery file with 100% battery and used till it turned off.. had around 25% left. something isnt right

Pawliko
    Participant

I have same problem.

adamuadamu
    Participant

well, after investigating and experimenting I didn’t go any further than to do a clean flash. It helped indeed – I’m able to get 3-3h45 SoT within 36 hours

still no idea what caused this

fanren2b
    Participant

ts is not work?

Jordison
    Participant

I’m having the same problems with battery. Phone just drops from 25-30% to 0% and dies.

jones321
    Participant

I can confirm battery % problem on latest ROM.

soslight
    Participant

Same issue from a few days before.Turn off at about 25%.Still no idea.
    And wishing TS can solve this.

viva1992
    Participant

I had the same issue, also the signal problems, so i flashed the firmware: http://www.teamsuperluminal.org/download/ts_libra_miui_v8120_fw_patch-zip/
    The problems were fixed :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.