Trebuchet Stop Working

Home Forums Lenovo Vibe Z k910 CM12.1 ROM Trebuchet Stop Working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  matmario 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hazmiakarim
    Participant

Your last stable updated for CM12.1 got problem with trebuchet. Occur everytime trying to install Instagram, Facebook, Nova <– Only mention the app that I’m trying.

Solution that I tried but still didnt work.
    1. Force stop, clear cache and data trebuchet
    2. Install Google Search App

Any other suggestion that can stop this problem occur again?

mrakw
    Participant

Hello

I had to factory reset… so delete all apps… right now… my aps are working well. On this day 26.10.2017 Facebook and messenger looks good. I dont use instagram or nova…
    Only app that dont work is YR (for weather).

If you wont to choose what app to install use: http://www.apkmirror.com and you can download any version.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  mrakw.

mrakw
    Participant

Dont install the last version on qtorrent – date 27.10.2017

Adrian Dumitru
    Participant

Sometimes i have the same issue. I install a new app, and Trebuchet Stops Working.
    Last time it happened, i installed FaceApp, but usually every time i try to install a launcher (Nova or Google Now) i get the error, and every thing stops, Trebuchet, Settings, can’t install or uninstall any app, and my K910 keeps reseting.

matmario
    Participant

I get this with WhatsApp from Play store.

Henk
    Participant

Same problem here. So what is the solution to this problem? sideload another launcher via adb? And which one?

matmario
    Participant

I download older whatsapp version from http://www.apkmirror.com. January is ok.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.