The Future of Mi 4c ROMs

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra General Discussion The Future of Mi 4c ROMs

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lollauser 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Y3K6u
    Participant

I know there have been a few threads asking about Android N or new CM ROMs, but given the silence (or maybe I am just not looking hard enough?) from the developers, I felt the need to make my own thread.

My question is, will there ever be another ROM (update) for the Mi 4c (on the Lollipop bootloader)? I don’t even care what it is, but the CM version last released is 3 months behind on security updates, Resurrection Remix from XDA will lock your bootloader and AICP (and older versions of RR or Vanir/Commotio) do not work with encryption.

Today I noticed that Omni ROM seems to have been updated in February of this year, but unfortunately that also seems to have been discontinued

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Y3K6u.

Vanyotsa
    Participant

Да, уважаемые разработчики, дайте пожалуйста ответ – стоит ли ожидать обновление???

cherepok
    Participant

No donations – no ROMs :)

blacksad
    Participant

No ROMs – no donations :)

cherepok
    Participant

@morphic may we get any update on this? Thanks in advance!

amix
    Participant

NO future for mi4c, phone is old, not mainstream.

aan2007
    Participant

Just go here to see progress in ROMs or go to XDA forum.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mi4c/

There is new Lineage 14.1 for Lollipop bootloader by Cozzmy13 which is pretty much without any known bugs and stable, highly recommended to update, no point waiting here for TS, they have different priorities. Same goes for updated TWRP 3.1.0.2 for Lollipop bootloader by AndropaX.

Lollauser
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.