Pokemon GO and root access in CM13.1

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra General Discussion Pokemon GO and root access in CM13.1

This topic contains 41 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  vondes 1 year ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Bazzu
    Participant

I confirm it works! I found out that thread a few moments before 😀

this one works well i tested it, and it worked well on cm-13.1-20161007-TS-libra.zip

without any error, easy instructions..

I had root & Xposed. I just uninstalled Xposed via flash uninstaller:

http://www.gammerson.com/2016/04/uninstall-xposed-framework-on-marshmallow.html

Then I followed the instructions here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/525iwt/i_may_have_found_a_workaround_for_the_pok%C3%A9mon_go/

Now i have root, Xposed and can play Pokemon Go 39.1… =)

I have an Mi 4c with the latest TS CM13 ROM (20160827).

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Bazzu.

ding-dong
    Participant

update:

they patch again safety net, so on rooted and cm 13 pogo is not working anymore..

also did tried suhide 55 still not working.. any ideas will need now to play pogo on

rooted and cm13..

daxterpr
    Participant

Mine is giving me the device/OS compatibility error. I even used the full unroot option in Supersu. It worked fine yesterday.

Bazzu
    Participant

Also reading on reddi.. it’s a real mess.. people with stock and never “touched” phones are not working with pogo :/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Bazzu.

ding-dong
    Participant

wow! niantic really fuck this one out!

Bazzu
    Participant

Any news :/ ?

wow! niantic really fuck this one out!

topkek
    Participant

Mine is giving me the device/OS compatibility error. I even used the full unroot option in Supersu. It worked fine yesterday.

The problem is with SELinux status being permissive, if you want to play PoGo when being unrooted open adb on your computer and type the following two commands:

adb shell
    setenforce 1

Pokemon Go will work after that but you have to type those commands each type you reboot, I think there is a solution to enforce SELinux status on boot by editing init.d, but I’m not sure about that.

Bazzu
    Participant

How to root and run PoGo as of 10/14/2016??

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/57gpcq/how_to_root_and_run_pogo_as_of_10142016/ check here

It works; (see my comment > Bazzu)

ding-dong
    Participant

i can confirm this all that it works well :) thanks!!

How to root and run PoGo as of 10/14/2016??

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/57gpcq/how_to_root_and_run_pogo_as_of_10142016/ check here

It works; (see my comment > Bazzu)

topkek
    Participant

I’m using cm-13.1-20161220-TS-libra and have removed root and forced SE Linux to enforcing but still can’t login to PoGo. Anyone managed to login?

Frolax
    Participant

PoGo uses google’s SafetyNet for protection, so you need to fulfill it requirements in order to login. I haven’t been able to login for couple of months since SafetyNet update which started to check for phone’s bootloader unlock status. If your bootloader is unlocked(and it should be, otherwise you can’t install CM), SafetyNet check fails even if you removed root. There was a solution – a patch for bootloader, but it should be compiled for each phone individually, and no one did it for Xiaomi Mi4c afaik.
    Maybe now bootloader check for Mi4c have been bypassed already, but the problem is still here cause google can patch SafetyNet on the fly, so it’s just a neverending cat and mouse game with more and more challenging bypassing conditions, so I got tired of this and chose to have CM, root, Xposed and other features rather than sit on stock MIUI to play one game.
    If you are still willing to play PoGo, you should search for SafetyNet current bypass methods.

vondes
    Participant

How i can record my game in pokemoneGO with mobile recorder? How i can get this records?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.