Just a little review for this ROM

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra AOSPA7 ROM Just a little review for this ROM

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  napip69 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rifqiay
    Participant

This is just a personal review from me for those who want to use this ROM..

1. UI : The user interface is good, it’s look like the UI on Google Pixel. The 3D touch (I don’t know what it’s real name, but in Apple product they call it the 3D touch) is working too. The only one issue i have for the UI is the clock widget that display the date inconsistently, sometimes the size is “fair” but sometimes the size becomes smaller.

2. Camera : The camera is good too, better than LOS i think. The feature is complete, like panorama, slow-motion, etc. The only one issue i have is we can’t take a continous shoot. The camera apps will be crash automatically.

3. Battery : The battery is not as good as LOS for me. The difference is not too significant, but LOS has a longer battery life than AOSPA7 :)

4. Display Option : Ambient display work. Night Light work. Pocket detection work. You can set your theme too (i mean the colour).

5. Charging : The charging process is normal. You can set up the LED colour by yourself when the charging process reach 90% and 100%. The only one issue i have is i always charge my device in “device off” mode. In LOS, it will display both the charging animation and the percentage + LED. But in this ROM, it’s only displaying the charging animation without the battery percentage and no LED.

6. The rest are doing well, like Wi-Fi, bluetooth, tethering, etc. I already get a problem about overheat, but after doing a clean installtion (TWRP->Wipe->Factory Reset->Advanced Wipe->Wipe data, dalvik, system and cache->Install the ROM->Wipe cache/dalvik->reboot to system) this ROM starting to show it’s true performance and i feel really good for that.

ibjys13
    Participant

Wow thanks for the feedback, i’m on the way to flash AOSPA7 to my Mi-4cI
    I hope it satisfy my needs for daily usage.

ekkilm
    Keymaster

This is just a personal review from me for those who want to use this ROM..

1. UI : The user interface is good, it’s look like the UI on Google Pixel. The 3D touch (I don’t know what it’s real name, but in Apple product they call it the 3D touch) is working too. The only one issue i have for the UI is the clock widget that display the date inconsistently, sometimes the size is “fair” but sometimes the size becomes smaller.

2. Camera : The camera is good too, better than LOS i think. The feature is complete, like panorama, slow-motion, etc. The only one issue i have is we can’t take a continous shoot. The camera apps will be crash automatically.

3. Battery : The battery is not as good as LOS for me. The difference is not too significant, but LOS has a longer battery life than AOSPA7 :)

4. Display Option : Ambient display work. Night Light work. Pocket detection work. You can set your theme too (i mean the colour).

5. Charging : The charging process is normal. You can set up the LED colour by yourself when the charging process reach 90% and 100%. The only one issue i have is i always charge my device in “device off” mode. In LOS, it will display both the charging animation and the percentage + LED. But in this ROM, it’s only displaying the charging animation without the battery percentage and no LED.

6. The rest are doing well, like Wi-Fi, bluetooth, tethering, etc. I already get a problem about overheat, but after doing a clean installtion (TWRP->Wipe->Factory Reset->Advanced Wipe->Wipe data, dalvik, system and cache->Install the ROM->Wipe cache/dalvik->reboot to system) this ROM starting to show it’s true performance and i feel really good for that.

Wau!

Thanks for reviewing this ROM. We appreciate it. :)
    I also like AOSPA 7 ROM very much. One of my favourite!

For the “Offline charge”, it’s common “problem”/”thing” in AOSPA7. I have also Nexus 5 and there’s the same thing, No led in “offline charge”. I also builded that for my self to test the ROM with N5, and because of repaired screen. There is not all features released yet in the latest build for N5.

rifqiay
    Participant

Yes you’re welcome. I always love to use team superluminal custom ROM since the first time i’m using the CM 13.1. I believe that this AOSPA7 ROM will still get a lot of improvement since this is still the second build. :)

napip69
    Participant

Good morning at all, I use this rom for a dozen days and find it very interesting … maybe a problem more than others appeared on my device … the vocal search does not work .. Does anyone have the same problem??? I tried to install it again all clean but the problem persists

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.