Firmware Update v8.1.2.0

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra CM13 ROM Firmware Update v8.1.2.0

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  mcsmartie 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

vvmm
    Participant

I compiled an update ZIP file with the lastest firmware/modem from MIUI v8.1.2.0.
    You can flash it from TWRP directly.
    I tested it on Ressurection Remix v5.8.0 (Nougat 7.1) and TS Cyanogenmod 13 (Marshmallow 6.0.1).

Download here: https://mega.nz/#!xE9WSYCQ!sPcLRr1tgvpA2XJVIj_7N_7-_zgXhdEtMmoQh1sX0cQ

javier007
    Participant

Thanks a lot..I hope this resolve the inconsistent battery charge level..and the battery calibration doesn’t fix.

Regards.

samsonov_cerzh
    Participant

That was can fix problem with touchscreen?

vvmm
    Participant

I don’t know if and what problems are fixed. Please test and share your findings.
    I just provided you with updated firmware from official Xiaomi.
    This is my first day with this firmware and all seems perfect for me.
    Give it a couple of days and report back.

RoboTrigger
    Participant

I’ve tried flashing the 8.1.2.0 firmware update I built myself a week or so ago, and I’m positive it doesn’t fix the touchscreen or the battery level, or the 2% battery bug so don’t hope for anything like that. At best there’s a bit of an improvement in signal reception, and even that might be subjective.

The touchscreen issue and battery bugs all seem to be kernel-level problems that need to be fixed with a freshly compiled kernel that includes the fixes made in recent MIUI builds.

If anyone had both the time and the knowledge to fix these issues we’d probably have the fixes by now; sadly the Mi4c is not a new device anymore so don’t hold on to hope too much.

rtk217
    Participant

Where do you get v.5.8.0 of Resurrection remix? is it stable enough for daily usage?

Where do you get v.5.8.0 of Resurrection remix? is it stable enough for daily usage?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c/development/official-resurrection-remix-

http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c/development/official-resurrection-remix-libra-aqua-t3507773

Here!

一个天朝死宅,谷歌死忠粉
    A otaku living in China,a faithful fan of Google

Twitter:Sakura_Sa233

moeenm
    Participant

So this one doesn’t lock bootloader and bork the recovery?

I am currently recovering my mi4c from EDL flashing the developer MIUI rom. Hopefully I will flash this one after getting bootloader to unlock and TWRP.

vvmm
    Participant

It doesn’t lock anything.

moeenm
    Participant

One more question, I got my device locked on mi-id which I do not know and I cannot activate on official MIUI v8 (which locks bootloader). Will this one bypass that check?

vvmm
    Participant

I don’t think so… But give it a try if you can.

ekkilm
    Keymaster

One more question, I got my device locked on mi-id which I do not know and I cannot activate on official MIUI v8 (which locks bootloader). Will this one bypass that check?

Why don’t you use our patch? Those won’t lock your bootloader and are safe to use.

tope
    Participant

Ekkilm, your last patch is V7.5.4.0…
    But need to say, there was big improvement in BT (latest ROM with it). :-)

ekkilm
    Keymaster

Ekkilm, your last patch is V7.5.4.0…
    But need to say, there was big improvement in BT (latest ROM with it). :-)

Was it 😉

See also Omni rom info
    Omni

Here is a 8.1.2.0 patch
    http://www.teamsuperluminal.org/download/ts_libra_miui_v8120_fw_patch-zip/

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  ekkilm.

tope
    Participant

Great 😀
    Will try.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.