Devs, are you still there?

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra General Discussion Devs, are you still there?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ekkilm 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

QuarterPwnd
    Participant

Nothing much, just wanted to make sure you’re alive and well!

serbona
    Participant

+1 😁

samsonov_cerzh
    Participant

._.

ekkilm
    Keymaster

Hey hey folks! We’re still alive!

Thanks for asking. We’ve been so busy for past 2 months. But we’ll be back on track soon.

Stay tuned!

No log == No bug

jibra55
    Participant

Glad to have news from you. We are a lot of people expecting to enjoy your work.

Thanks for your efforts!

jamoiholland
    Participant

Thanks ekkilm. I see an update to Omni, but is one coming for AOSPA? If AOSPA is discontinued, I’ll switch to Omni, as I’d like the up-to-date security patches, and Omni is on November with AOSPA stuck on August.
    Thanks,
    J

alexsys
    Participant

Thank you for OmniRom i see that cm-13.0-ZNH5Y branch have alot of fixes from 7 Dec., when you have the time please update CM13.
    Thank you again for your good work!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  alexsys.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  alexsys.

ekkilm
    Keymaster

Thanks ekkilm. I see an update to Omni, but is one coming for AOSPA? If AOSPA is discontinued, I’ll switch to Omni, as I’d like the up-to-date security patches, and Omni is on November with AOSPA stuck on August.
    Thanks,
    J

AOSPA team tell that they are focusing on android N now. And told that MM has died.

So maybe it’s better to stick with Omni or CM.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  ekkilm.
    Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20161209-065340

Screenshot_20161209-065340.png

No log == No bug

jamoiholland
    Participant

Many thanks ekklim. Fully support the position of working on N. I’d buy the TS Support app for the efforts with N ROMs, but I already bought it :-) Thanks for the update, and look forward to the N ROMs in the future!

ekkilm
    Keymaster

Okay fellows!

The situation is this. We have not had time to make android 7 for now. And it seems that it has not been a need for so much.
    If you want to get a taste of android 7, then just look at the xda. There seemed to be already CM14 ROM and etc.
    But if you want to use a stable and rock solid rom, then use our CM, Omni or AOSPA.

Looks like CM14 is still under heavy development and missing so many features. So I think it’s better to use marshmallow for now until CM14 is more stable.

No log == No bug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.