CM 13 Whatsapp contacts

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra CM 13 Whatsapp contacts

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  souryass 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

hoare
    Participant

hi,
    in the contacts app i have the possibility to show google contacs only.
    but in the telefon app i cant hide whatsapp contacs.
    so most of my contacts are listed twice. does anyone have a solution for that?
    thanks!

legacyofthevoid
    Participant

hoare
    Participant

thanks, merge+ worked. but i think there should be another way to display google contacts in the phonebook only.

williamsonk
    Participant

Hey here i have one doubt about whatsapp recently i whatsapp downloaded and im getting some errors with this latest version of whatsapp

drasticapk
    Participant

thanks, merge+ worked. but i think there should be another way to display google contacts in the phonebook only drastic apk

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  drasticapk.

creehackapk
    Participant

Creehack is a hack tool for android application which is similar to the creehack apk but the difference and the good thing about this application is that, this application creehack apk download does not require root access permissions. This application can be used to obtain in-app purchases Unlimited free on your Android device. With the help of this creehack apk app, you can buy all the gems, coins, lives, free levels. This app contains a free card in construction, which can be used on the Google play store. Precious stones, coins etc. you can get for free with the help of this apk creehack can be used in the games you want to advance to the next level and reach higher in the rankings.creehack apk app download You do not have to buy all this with your own money. Then download this app if you want all these resources and capabilities

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  creehackapk.

creehackapk
    Participant

creehackapk
    Participant

Thanks for some other informative site.free store apk download Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such an ideal way?free store apk

creehackapk
    Participant

Good Article.movietube apk It really help to clear some concept and aware fraud from making online money. Good, Thank You.movietube apk download

creehackapk
    Participant

Very nice post.zapya apk Really following up to commenter’s comments makes them feel good and also creates the impression that their ideas are being considered.zapya apk download

creehackapk
    Participant

Thanks,xender apk I enjoyed reading this article and I enjoy my work.xender apk download

creehackapk
    Participant

Great post,wifikill apk really responding to your commenter comment really encourage good number of comments, its make the commenter feel important and grabbing the attention of the blog owner…wifikill apk download

creehackapk
    Participant

Great post.shareit apk My comfort zone is a tiny place. Fortunately, I often leave it.shareit apk download

creehackapk
    Participant

Thanks for taking the time to comment,mobdro apk I hope this post helps you comment on future posts, here and elsewhere!mobdro apk download

creehackapk
    Participant

I agree,game guardian apk the comments are nearly the best part of blogging. I love when I start to get my own little tribe of regular commenters. So fun. But for a long time I was hesitate to comment on other blogs.game guardian apk download

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.