Battery is better with the new cm-13.1-20161231

Home Forums Xiaomi Mi4c libra CM13 ROM Battery is better with the new cm-13.1-20161231

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  maelisone 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Brujofc
    Participant

Is it only me or is working better?

thx for the work TSL-TEAM

logrus
    Participant

Definitely the battery life is much better.

victorct
    Participant

Definitely is better, and the bad reading issue after reboot is gone also. But unfortunately it keeps shutting down early.

Anyway, thanks for the fix and keep up the good work!

Alucard291
    Participant

@Victorct

I’ve managed to eliminate the early shutdowns by switching away from QC chargers to normal ones.

The bug is completely gone for me after a week or so. The moment I try qc again it’s back. So I’ve decided that I have my sample so to speak and simply don’t use qc chargers anymore.

saor
    Participant

Also stopped using qc charger and back to using normal charger battery improved after a few days.

Dru79
    Participant

Does have cm-13.1-20161231 bug with 2% on battery?

RoboTrigger
    Participant

Does have cm-13.1-20161231 bug with 2% on battery?

Yes it does. If you’re looking for a ROM that doesn’t, install one of the newer versions of AICP or RR.
    http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=libra
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix/files/libra/

Anything based on Kumajaya’s kernel won’t have the 2% battery bug. TeamSuperluminal’s kernel is much more battery friendly than any of these though, the 2% battery bug is only a display issue.

victorct
    Participant

After switching to a non QC charger, in my case the number of early shutdowns has been decreased after 2 weeks aproximately. Even so, I’m still getting this issue, but I’ve discovered that I can power it up after the shutdown, and it holds on until 1%.

I’m not sure, but does it seems a battery issue or a software bug?

Best regards and thanks to the devs for their work,

naaiil
    Participant

After switching to a non QC charger, in my case the number of early shutdowns has been decreased after 2 weeks aproximately. Even so, I’m still getting this issue, but I’ve discovered that I can power it up after the shutdown, and it holds on until 1%.

I’m not sure, but does it seems a battery issue or a software bug?

Best regards and thanks to the devs for their work,

i have same issue..

chinezu78
    Participant

Same here…

maelisone
    Participant

hi evryone , yes that’s true the battery life is better BUT , after i flash my phone with the last build , i almost miss 99% of calls !! the ones who call said that it’s like if my phone is shutdown ,but i can initiate call , the problem is only with receiving call , ??? some helps plz !! when i restore to the old version of 01/2017 everything is good except battery drain . thanks in advance

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.