|File Size||61.05 MB|
|Create Date||November 25, 2015|
|Please login to download|
Lenovo Vibe Z K910 Unlock and install CM tool
READ CAREFULLY EACH STEP
This script will unlock your lenovo K910 bootloader and install CM12.1 + GAPPS.
Unlocked bootloader is compatible ONLY with 4.4.x lenovo ROMs and of course with all TS CM ROMs
Phone will reboot several times during process, it's all normal (DO NOT TOUCH PHONE WHILE IN PROGRESS)
You must have K910_SS_S_2_040_0109_131226.qsb installed before unlocking!
0. Download K910_SS_S_2_040_0109_131226.qsb from here [659MB 7z / 1.2GB no zip] or Google Drive [659MB 7z / 1.2GB no zip]. (source)
1. Copy K910_SS_S_2_040_0109_131226.qsb to 'sdfuse' in phone's internal storage
2. Reboot phone while holding VOLDOWN to enter lenovo diagnostics recovery
3. Select option "4. SD Update" with volume keys and press power key
4. Hit Start in display to flash qsb file
5. Reboot when done
UNLOCKING AND FLASHING ROM/GAPPS
0. Copy latest TS CM12.1 in ROM folder and rename it to "rom.zip" (optional)
0. Copy lollipop gapps zip (from TS site) in ROM folder and rename it to "gapps.zip" (optional)
1. Install lenovo drivers from phone storage
2. Enable ADB
3. Run ts_k910_unlock.bat (double click in file explorer)
4. Wait for about 15mins
5. Profit! :)
1. Use good quality USB cable only!
2. Do not touch phone while script is running!
3. You made backup from everything you may need in your phone!
4. All correct drivers are installed!
In case of error:
- Please copy all script console output and post it to team superluminal forums.
- Try describe what happened very carefully
- Tell your computer setup