|File Size||12.88 MB|
|Create Date||November 25, 2015|
|Please login to download|
Lenovo Vibe Z K910 Restore stock ROM tool
READ CAREFULLY EACH STEP
This script will restore your lenovo K910 CM installation to LENOVO STOCK.
Phone will reboot several times during process, it's all normal (DO NOT TOUCH WHILE IN PROGRESS)
You must have TS CM installed before restoring stock!
0. Copy recovery flashable STOCK ROM zip you want (e.g. from needrom) in ROM folder and rename it to "rom.zip"
1. Install lenovo drivers from phone storage
2. Enable ADB
3. Run ts_k910_restore_stock.bat (double click in file explorer)
4. Wait for about 10mins
5. Realize that VIBEUI sucks ass and reinstall TS CM12.1 :)
1. Use good quality USB cable only!
2. Do not touch phone while script is running!
3. You made backup from everything you may need in your phone!
4. All correct drivers are installed!
In case of error:
- Please copy all script console output and post it to team superluminal forums.
- Try describe what happened very carefully
- Tell your computer setup